Dec 25, 2021 #1 Maxrobot1 Staff Sergeant 814 2,286 Joined Sep 28, 2009 I got this kit bagged, with no box but with instructions and decals as a raffle prize at a model show. It is an ancient Heller kit. I did my best. Attachments 100_2464.JPG 114.2 KB · Views: 108 100_2467.JPG 166.8 KB · Views: 130 100_2463.JPG 92.3 KB · Views: 115
I got this kit bagged, with no box but with instructions and decals as a raffle prize at a model show. It is an ancient Heller kit. I did my best.
Dec 25, 2021 #2 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California It still turned out well. That was all anyone had close to 1/48 until the Tamiya kit.
Dec 26, 2021 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,320 38,854 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Looking good.
Dec 26, 2021 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary You did well.
Dec 26, 2021 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work!
Dec 26, 2021 #7 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,536 26,868 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Turned out great!
Dec 28, 2021 #8 djos Airman 1st Class 204 104 Joined Nov 16, 2009 Location Belgrade, Serbia Maybe old, but perfectly finished
Dec 30, 2021 #9 fubar57 General 37,500 27,274 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Agree with all