P-38M doubt.........

Guillermo DLC

Recruit
3
0
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Location
Apizaco, Tlaxcala
Website
www.vernermodels.com
Hi everyone,

It is my first post in this forum. I'm starting a P-38M in 1/48 scale (Hasegawa + Paragon Designs conversion set). I was checking my references and I found in one, that radar operator compartment had no seat. He was seated on the floor with bulletproof plate on his back. That's true? I need to know this because Paragon set includes a seat, so I will need to remove it and detail this comparment :shock:

I hope somebody has this information.

Thanks in advance,
Guillermo
 
Hi everyone,

It is my first post in this forum. I'm starting a P-38M in 1/48 scale (Hasegawa + Paragon Designs conversion set). I was checking my references and I found in one, that radio operator compartment had no seat. He was seated on the floor with bulletproof plate on his back. That's true? I need to know this because Paragon set includes a seat, so I will need to remove it and detail this comparment :shock:

I hope somebody has this information.

Thanks in advance,
Guillermo


Lockheed P-38M Lightning

combair015.htm

small tid bits, hopfully these will help. I believe the Radar Operator sat on a "floor" that was actually part of the wing spar
 
Flyboy,

Thank you for your help, I find two photos that I have never seen them before. I will be looking for more information.

If I could do something for you, just let me know.

See you

Glad to help, welcome to the forum!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back