P-61 Black Widow 1/48 Monogram

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

treyzx10r

Senior Airman
Dec 27, 2010
orlando
I want to thank Bill (Night Fighter Nut) for all the helpful tips and guidance ,sure made it a lot easier on me. Midnight Madness flown by Cpt James Bradford based at Iwo Jima 1944. This one is 1 of 2 I'm doing so hopefully a dio will be forth coming,provided I do'nt return the second one to kit form.
widow1done011.gif

widow1done015.jpg

widow1done020.jpg

widow1done024.jpg

widow1done027.jpg

widow1done028.jpg

widow1done029.jpg

widow1done033.jpg

widow1done035.jpg

widow1done036.gif

widow1done038.gif

widow1done039.gif

off on patrol

wdwfly015.jpg

A touch cloudy was'nt even close ,a few days ago it looked like a rain forest in there. I can only geuss some moisture got trapped inside ,its clearing up but very slowly. Thanks

Trey all your hard efforts have paid off. Shame about the canopies I hope they clear soon as I know how much effort you put into them.
Vaughan

sweet looking model love that noseart! also love that plane in any form art , rc , scale it dont matter.

Thanks to all for the very generous compliments,much appreciated. Some good news ,I let it sit in the sun all day and it did the trick! Canopies cleared up quite a bit.
canopy001.gif

canopy003.gif

canopy009.gif

canopy002.gif

thanks again ,cheers Trey

Nice! Love the last pic.

Did you use Future for you canopies? If not you might want to add that to your repertoire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back