P-61A Black Widow 1/48 Monogram

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

treyzx10r

Senior Airman
Dec 27, 2010
orlando
This is a/c #42-5527 Moonhappy of the 6th NFS based in Saipan 1944. Flown by Lt Mooney, R/O Lt Haberman , Sgt Farrely.

wdw2fini033.jpg

wdw2fini042.jpg

wdw2fini037.jpg

wdw2fini034.gif

wdw2fini031.jpg

wdw2fini030.gif

wdw2fini028.gif

wdw2fini027.gif

wdw2fini026.gif

wdw2fini025.jpg

wdw2fini023.gif

wdw2fini022.jpg

wdw2fini019.gif

wdw2fini015.gif

wdw2fini014.gif

wdw2fini013.jpg

wdw2fini016.jpg

thanks for looking,cheers Trey

Thanks for all the kind words everyone ,really appreciate it! I've been told that this aircraft did'nt have a turret,not sure myself . I searched a long time before starting the build and only found an actual picture of a nose shot,did'nt show the fuse top. The rest of the images I found including several a/m decal sheets and artists renderings showed it having one(I know ,not a great reliable source for accuracy). If its not accurate with the turret my humble apologies.

I like the the finish on the OD over the NF black seems to to look smoother Trey but she sure looks nice Sir :thumbright:

Trey what can I say 'FANTASTIC' all you hard work has really paid off, one to be really proud of. Great paint scheme subtle weathering she's a real beauty.
Vaughan

Last edited:
Thanks again for all the kind remarks everyone! Matt yes they are a/m , the new Eduard Brassin set. B29WereWolf yes it is ,in the Nightfighter g/b thread. jrw hope you dive into that GWH kit soon, would love to see how much better it is than the old revelogram kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back