Jan 5, 2007 #1 K Kurtl Airman 1st Class 133 2 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Looking for a topview drawing of a P38. Maybe in bitmap stile or shadow sketch. Thanks for help. Kurtl
Looking for a topview drawing of a P38. Maybe in bitmap stile or shadow sketch. Thanks for help. Kurtl
Jan 5, 2007 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,855 11,579 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com In two parts, hope it helps.
Jan 6, 2007 Thread starter #3 K Kurtl Airman 1st Class 133 2 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Thanks! The drawing is awesome. I saved it on my system. I was looking for a little one, must not be as great as this. Just for working with it at corel draw to sketch a squadron formation. Kurtl
Thanks! The drawing is awesome. I saved it on my system. I was looking for a little one, must not be as great as this. Just for working with it at corel draw to sketch a squadron formation. Kurtl