Paradoxes (Things That Contradict Themselves) Of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

me to, but in my case i've no girlfriend (not that i'm not looking), no cars, no pets, and the only person i wanna thank, is me!!!

i wish i had more hands... so i could give those dedications four thumbs DOWN! lol i got that from chappeles show only instead of dedications he says titties. im rick james bitch! i wish i had more hands... so i could give those titties four thumbs DOWN! im rick james bitch!

come lanc, you gotta thanks me 8) if it werent for me you would have nobody to ramble to 8) (oh yea i never said thanks to the lanc either, thanks!)

American Humour kills me - really its so sofisticated...and they say Americans have no grasp of Irony and a very poor sense of sarcasm! I wonder how many wars America has entered into cos someone made a sarcastic statement about a terrorist attack and the yanks thought they were serious? It must be why 'friends' hasn't changed its format AT ALL in god knows how many years! ;)

i dont watch friends and personally im not patriotic for shit! so u complain about the usa all you want it doesnt bother me...in fact ill prolly join in on your yank bashing (but not about the B-17)

well, for a start, everyone in 'lil old england thinks that bush is stupid, just watch any comedy, they'll proberly have a dig at bush sumwhere..........

Yep, not to mention our own families, black people (only kidding!) inflation, damn kids, bad weather, old people, traffic jams, Americans, Welsh people, some cornish people and above all....er...what is it we hate the most?? :lol:

your weather 8) and dont call me a yank cuz i aint i just live here im Dutch/Portugese/Brazilian (i get my whiteness from my Dutch side, id do good in england im so white i could blend in) (but id look better so it wouldnt help much, itd blow my cover)

Yep, not to mention our own families, black people (only kidding!) inflation, damn kids, bad weather, old people, traffic jams, Americans, Welsh people, some cornish people and above all....er...what is it we hate the most??

Its quite simple , we hate the French most of all

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back