Parts Catalogs?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ProudKerman

Airman
Jan 23, 2015
Hi

Would there be any interest in having a post for parts catalogs only. I've found a couple around the place on the forums but it would be nice to have a place to go to for them. I've only really got the P51 one I think. If anyone's keen on posting a heap of these and starting us off thatd be great, maybe a mod would know what to do? I have a Schedule of Aircraft Instruments RAAF 1946 I would contribute.

Regards,

Kerman

What sort of aircraft do you have Parts Catalogs for Midrow? Anyone else want to help out. I'm looking specifically for P39 and Beaufighter but as I said anything is great.

What sort of aircraft do you have Parts Catalogs for Midrow? Anyone else want to help out. I'm looking specifically for P39 and Beaufighter but as I said anything is great.

Hi ProudKerman,

Parts Catalogs like erection and maintenance manuals are hard to come by. Most of what I have are already uploaded to the board under the aircraft type and even then most are not complete. Most of the pictures found are from books I have or found on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back