PB4Y-2 Decals, 1/72 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bob3170

Airman
Dec 2, 2009
Does anybody here know of any aftermarket decals for the Revell, ex Matchbox, 1/72 scale PB4Y-2 Privateer? (Google is not my friend in this case)
I know Cutting Edge has some 1/48 scale, and at one time was considering 1/72 scale versions, but nothing has come of that. I have the kit, and the Cobra Company detail set (fantastic set BTW), but the kit decal options don't do anything for me.

Thank you for the offer, but I have the Falcon clear-vax, and the Cobra set also comes with vac transparencies. I hoped that someone would make decals for this thing, Cobra Co. sold out the first run of detail sets, and had to re-do the molds for the current run, so people are buying these.

Yes, I have seen that review, unfortunately, it seems that Internet Modeler hasn't been updated in quite a while, (they still show an ad for Aviation USK ???) and White Dog Decals are long OOP (there is another review of the same set on Modeling Madness, with contact info.). There was also a decal set by Scale Master, that is also long OOP. I do appreciate the effort though.

No worries mate, shame about that though. Btw, the Aviation USK decals are still around, got some myself from Squadron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back