Jan 10, 2010 #61 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Great news Clave!! Way to go!!
Jan 11, 2010 Thread starter #62 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Indeed! Now I just need to extract some money for the work I have done so far...
Jan 11, 2010 #63 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Nothing beats a classic, nice work. Any chance of the RF-4 Iraqi Scud Seeker #64-1047, 172 sorties? DBII
Nothing beats a classic, nice work. Any chance of the RF-4 Iraqi Scud Seeker #64-1047, 172 sorties? DBII
Jan 11, 2010 Thread starter #64 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey I definitely want to do the RF-4, or whatever countries I can find, but I'm short on time for a couple of weeks now, so any new designs will have to wait a bit....
I definitely want to do the RF-4, or whatever countries I can find, but I'm short on time for a couple of weeks now, so any new designs will have to wait a bit....