Photo of the Week 12/10/10 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pong

Staff Sergeant
Sep 2, 2007
Manila, Philippines
Well, I think it would be awesome if we had a Photo of the Week here on the site and here's how it works:

1) Post a photo (You can only post ONE photo) that is based on the original poster's theme. For example, if the OP says that the theme for this week is the P-61 Black Widow, then post what you think is the best photo of the P-61.

2) The deadline for submitting pics is 24 hours after the thread started. All pics submitted then will be disregarded.

3) After that, the OP will put the submitted pics (Along with the names of the users who posted the photos) in the very first post for everyone to see.

4) The OP will make a poll that will run for three days. The user with the most votes will get to choose the theme for the next POTW.

I hope this didn't hurt your head. :D

Since I am the OP, this week's theme is: The F-86 Sabre.

Also, if possible please remember to include where you got the photo.

Here is my submission, F-86 ABs courtesy of LIFE.

Attachments

• e620738052f2d3af_large.jpg
    e620738052f2d3af_large.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Sounds good. You might want to list the subjects ahead of time - this way you won't be flustered trying to get everything in time.

Good idea!

Thanks, this idea just popped into my head and I thought I had to do it.

Also, since this thread is short of submissions I'm extending the deadline until tomorrow.

Well since there weren't anymore photos submitted, I guess Eric wins be default and gets to choose the next POTW theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back