Pics coming next week.......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"Pics coming next week" he says, and here we are over a month later, still waiting...

Well Ive never heard of Dora's carrying bombs ;)

Brilliant! :D I await the pics eagerly :D make sure to get some good ones of the P-38 :D 8)
I've attached these pics of the P-38 and B-29 Enola Gay at the Steven Udvar Hazy Center.

1578200297949.png
1578200332068.png

cheddar cheese said:
Brilliant! :D I await the pics eagerly :D make sure to get some good ones of the P-38 :D

Vahe Demirjian said: I've attached these pics of the P-38 and B-29 Enola Gay at the Steven Udvar Hazy Center.
Cheddar Cheese posted his "request" for a P-38 photo in 2004 (see post #2). His last post in this forum was apparently in 2009!o_O
Wahe, buddy, what are you doing man? I already asked you in a different thread - Whisky Tango Foxtort are you trying with your decade and a half belated answers? Is this your forum strategy to collect "points"? To become a "general" in 3 months? You remind me of Homer Simpson:
63a2b7c902b423a47813ddf15a4a606c.jpg

Cheddar Cheese posted his "request" for a P-38 photo in 2004 (see post #2). His last post in this forum was apparently in 2009!o_O
Wahe, buddy, what are you doing man? I already asked you in a different thread - Whisky Tango Foxtort are you trying with your decade and a half belated answers? Is this your forum strategy to collect "points"? To become a "general" in 3 months? You remind me of Homer Simpson:
View attachment 565847
Whoever started this thread promised to share pictures of the P-38 on his visit to the Steven Udvar Hazy center at the Smithsonian back in 2004, but didn't have the chance. That's why I posted a photo of the P-38 at the Udvar Hazy Center.

Whoever started this thread promised to share pictures of the P-38 on his visit to the Steven Udvar Hazy center at the Smithsonian back in 2004, but didn't have the chance. That's why I posted a photo of the P-38 at the Udvar Hazy Center.
My son asked me to buy him a pink My Little Pony toy 16 years ago. I didn't. He's 20 now. Do you think it will be very clever to give him the Pony today?
I checked your recent activity too - you just keep going the same way.:oops:
This proves something...to me at least....

Too right!

I wonder what his cut-off point is. Looks like anything after 2006 is not worth a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back