picture needed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

caribou

Recruit
Oct 13, 2004
great site! anyways, i am trying to track down a picture of a pilots briefing, with the big map and all the pilots. i tried searching for one, but no luck. thanks!

hope this is what u were after

Attachments

• briefing_20room.jpg
    briefing_20room.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,510
Well, they're yank. So, I'm saying B-25...there's only 6 of them. They are yank, right!?!

What? No guesses on the plane, or congratulations on my logical approach to things?

It is a logical approach, but I don't agree with your conclusion. The gear door is too low and the strut doesn't look like one from a B-25. Sorry. Compare with the pic below of Yellow Rose.

Looking at the picture though, it appears to me to be possible three crews of 2-seaters. The hats are the kicker. There are 2 guys with the busdriver hat and one with the envelope hat (also called the c*nt cap). There are also 3 guys with leather baseball caps with headsets. I am guessing the three with the ball caps on are back-seaters. Which airplane...who knows, but I am thinking if it may be a Pacific theater shot because they aren't bundled up and they are wearing mae wests more prominently.

Attachments

• b-25yellowrose.jpg
    b-25yellowrose.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,242
Possibly but only the Pilot and Co-pilot wore those officer hats...oh wait...so did the Navigator ...and bomb person...Bombardier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back