picture needed (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think we should gather a list of all American planes with 6 crew, and all those with 3 crew. Actually, I reckon that lad in the cunt cap isn't part of a crew...maybe ground control?

I don't think that he's ground crew because he is also wearing a parachute harness. The two guys with the bus-driver hats are definitely officers, the rest are unknown. Cunt caps are issued to both enlisted and officers, and were then as well. The Army was pretty loose with aircrews on uniforms, which makes it difficult today to be able to determine things at first glance. I am still thinking a two-seater because there are three guys with radio headsets on.

But then, could be a radio op/bombardier briefing, or they could all be radio operators. Could be partial crews from multiple aircraft. I think we need to look at the gear and the gear doors.

How about a B26 marauder guys im no expert but if you look at the single side leg nose wheel in this this pic it looks very simler to me

Attachments

• b26side.jpg
    b26side.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 804
Hi!
I'm looking for Michalski's Dora pics. I am making a model of it but have some problems with colours. Colour profiles will also do.

Desert Field Briefing

Attachments

• ltusher1a_185.jpg
    ltusher1a_185.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 309

Users who are viewing this thread

Back