Picture of my uncles manchester

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

interesting thread, full of bull s**t it appears. where is this viper guy to tell us more about the pics he posted ? maybe this is all bogus......... ?

d/r

E ~

Attachments

• moonlightmermaid.jpg
    moonlightmermaid.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 594
fine but what I am trying to find out about this halibag is if Viper is legit or not or if he took the pic off the site stating that it was a relatives. He has vanished since march and was wondering what happened to him and any other info he could give us about the a/c and the crew/pilot ?

Grüß

Well, I also found this :

F/O S. Bonter RCAF and crew, flying Halifax VII NP-689 coded QO-K, failed to return from this operation.

Sgt D. Colquhoun RAF
F/O H. Vachon RCAF–POW
F/O A. Hinchcliffe RCAF–POW
W/O2 E. Anderson RCAF–POW
P/O D. Lawton RCAF
P/O T. Scott RCAF
4 crew were killed and 3 were POWs. P/O T. Scott RCAF, the rear gunner survived the bailout, but was murdered by the Gestapo on April 3, 1945

code QO-K must be a mistake, because every other source I have found says that Halifax VII NP-689 was QO-M (for example that link in my previous posting, that link fits also to P/O T.Scott) So, what do you think, is Viper legit or not?

nice siggy A Finn...............

it would also apear Cheddar Cheese has left us too, i wonder how long before he comes back this time......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back