Picture of the day (general)....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I stand corrected. Where did you get that caption from? It didn't show on my cellphone screen. How did you find that URL?
Dumb de dumb-dumb, that's me.

G'day Wes.

You're not dumb at all sir. I can see where you were coming from - especially a small image on a mobile phone.
On the PC you can click right on the image and select Google Reverse Image Search.

If the image has been loaded onto the net - Google will list all the associated sites. I just selected/copied the bottom one and 'pasted' it in my post.

I've no idea if you can do this on a mobile?

Cheers mate!

In May 1910, European royalty gathered in London for the funeral of King Edward VII.

Among the mourners were nine reigning kings, who were photographed together in what very well may be the only photograph of nine reigning kings ever taken.

Of the nine sovereigns pictured, four would be deposed and one assassinated.

Standing, from left to right: King Haakon VII of Norway, Tsar Ferdinand of the Bulgarians, King Manuel II of Portugal and the Algarve, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany and Prussia, King George I of the Hellenes and King Albert I of the Belgians.

Seated, from left to right: King Alfonso XIII of Spain, King George V of the United Kingdom, and King Frederick VIII of Denmark.

Users who are viewing this thread