Today at 6:52 AM #2,621 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,545 53,249 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Romanian PZL P.11 on skids the net
Today at 6:52 AM #2,622 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,545 53,249 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI ORP Baltyk (Z-1) leaving Gdynia to participate in Exercise Black Defender 26 the net
Today at 6:52 AM #2,623 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,545 53,249 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI WASP the net
Today at 7:14 AM #2,624 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,895 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Viking1066 said: WASP the net View attachment 898164 Click to expand... I think it's actually a Lycoming.
Viking1066 said: WASP the net View attachment 898164 Click to expand... I think it's actually a Lycoming.
24 minutes ago #2,625 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,980 14,716 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota SaparotRob said: I think it's actually a Lycoming. Click to expand... You go to the naughty step!