Today at 6:52 AM #2,621 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,546 53,297 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Romanian PZL P.11 on skids the net
Today at 6:52 AM #2,622 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,546 53,297 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI ORP Baltyk (Z-1) leaving Gdynia to participate in Exercise Black Defender 26 the net
Today at 6:52 AM #2,623 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,546 53,297 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI WASP the net
Today at 7:14 AM #2,624 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Viking1066 said: WASP the net View attachment 898164 Click to expand... I think it's actually a Lycoming.
Viking1066 said: WASP the net View attachment 898164 Click to expand... I think it's actually a Lycoming.
Today at 8:19 AM #2,625 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,980 14,718 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota SaparotRob said: I think it's actually a Lycoming. Click to expand... You go to the naughty step!
Today at 10:44 AM #2,626 fannum Senior Airman 472 1,165 Joined Sep 23, 2022 Viking1066 said: WASP the net View attachment 898164 Click to expand... Taylorcraft L-2A with early open cylinder cowl and muffler ... later fully cowled.
Viking1066 said: WASP the net View attachment 898164 Click to expand... Taylorcraft L-2A with early open cylinder cowl and muffler ... later fully cowled.
Today at 4:44 PM #2,627 MiTasol Major 9,856 18,716 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia SaparotRob said: I think it's actually a Lycoming. Click to expand... I am fairly sure it has Continental on the rocker hats.
SaparotRob said: I think it's actually a Lycoming. Click to expand... I am fairly sure it has Continental on the rocker hats.
Today at 4:45 PM Thread starter #2,628 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Jane "Candy" Kendeigh, at 22-year-old and newly graduated.... I've got nothing to add....
Today at 5:00 PM #2,629 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,086 17,877 Joined May 13, 2018 Is that the eagle, ball & anchor of the corp? She seems to be the same one propping the plane in post 2623. Perhaps someone could do the enlargement magic on her hat & shoulder patch in post 2623. Inquiring minds want to know.
Is that the eagle, ball & anchor of the corp? She seems to be the same one propping the plane in post 2623. Perhaps someone could do the enlargement magic on her hat & shoulder patch in post 2623. Inquiring minds want to know.
Today at 5:30 PM #2,630 Oliverlovesplanes Airman 1st Class 156 266 Joined Mar 9, 2026 Is this a B-17 or other?
Today at 5:40 PM #2,631 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Oliverlovesplanes said: Is this a B-17 or other? View attachment 898270 Click to expand... IMHO it looks like the Douglas Skymaster.
Oliverlovesplanes said: Is this a B-17 or other? View attachment 898270 Click to expand... IMHO it looks like the Douglas Skymaster.
20 minutes ago #2,632 MiTasol Major 9,856 18,716 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia Definitely a Douglas - C-47 or C-54.