Picture of the Day - Miscellaneous

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is a Caproni Ca.133 IMO, I also noticed the big Tri-motor. Then I noticed that the MC200 is one of the early models with the enclosed canopy. (also the MC200 in the background also has the enclosed cockpit.) Nice!
Thank you!!

Ammo being loaded into a Nakajima Ki-44-II Shoki Koh 246th Sentai in the Osaka-Kyoto region 1944-1945 DEKI
Ammo being loaded into a Nakajima Ki-44-II  Shoki Koh 246th Sentai in the Osaka-Kyoto region 1...png

I met an older couple from Poland, in the late 90's, they were there when Germany invaded.
She told me they were given German soap, it was left in a barn, hidden. A week later it was covered in maggots!
Who knows what went into that soap, horrifying.

I also worked with a little Japanese lady, so kind she was. Born in CA, she was sent to Japan as a little girl to live with her grand parents, as tradition had it. 1939 was when she was sent there. Could not return until she was a teenager. Had to listen to her relatives complain about being interred, and the pittance they received from the US Gov't. She got nothing, but was poverty stricken with her family in Japan. Her husband was born in Japan, to escape being drafted went to Manchuria. Ah the kind Russians got him and was sent to Siberia to a Gulag. He hated potatoes.!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back