Picture of the day.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

images (1).jpeg

Interesting pic of CNAF Curtiss Hawk IIIs. Can you share where you found it? The nearest aircraft is interesting because it appears to have a different colour under the cowling and forward fuselage from the standard dark green applied to CNAF fighters (and as shown on the other airframes in the image). Also, the forward area of the pilot's headrest seems to be a different colour. I'm interested in learning more...if there's more to be learned.

Interesting pic of CNAF Curtiss Hawk IIIs. Can you share where you found it? The nearest aircraft is interesting because it appears to have a different colour under the cowling and forward fuselage from the standard dark green applied to CNAF fighters (and as shown on the other airframes in the image). Also, the forward area of the pilot's headrest seems to be a different colour. I'm interested in learning more...if there's more to be learned.
I found that picture here: China (Nationalists): Curtiss Hawk III the caption did point out the color differences.

Chinese_Hawk-III_01.jpg

Chinese_Hawk-III_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back