Picture of the day.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fat lad is getting stuck in !

A-20 Havoc bomber nose sections are being prepped at the Douglas assembly plant in Santa Monica, California. Note the woman doing the work. Without these woman doing this work, we couldn't have won the war. Just a few years prior to this, none of these ladies could have ever imagined they would be doing "a mans work".

This one I find interesting as there don't seem to be any gun ports and yet the front looks as if its just been painted over.
I believe the ports of the latter are in the black area of the shark's mouth thus "unvisible" for us - check under the 5-th tooth, in front of the tongue.

The gun ports have been covered with a fabric patch, so are not visible. This was done because of dust. In the A-20 picture thread elsewhere on this forum are piccies of this gun port covered in fabric prior to firing.

"Dang government cutbacks! This is not what I had in mind when I suggested mobile infantry!"

Whataya mean? Isn't washing windows woman's work?

Users who are viewing this thread