Picture of the day. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

.. that's MY style. Started wearing BUFs my niece Emily brought from Chamonix Fr. years ago ... the Germans used faux animal fuzzy dickys to good effect in the East.
So MY fashion choice/habit just became the practice in the new normal of COVID.
When I'm 'out' some 'Karens' of both sexes like to remind me it "isn't a mask" ... I just say politely: "breathing issues.

The BUF brand is Spanish, IIRC, they are faux silk with striking print`s .

Second barge in line appears to have "co inc" ( company incorporated ) in the name on the side, possibly suggesting it's American.
French / European companies don't normally have "inc" (Incoporated) as part of a company description, with this "title" being mainly used by organisations on the North American continent.
Also, the crane boom at right in the picture, appears to include " and sons" as part of the company name, and the clothing worn by the workers on deck looks more American, than French or European.
I'm guessing the photo was taken during loading of the aircraft, in an American, or possibly Canadian port.

But a lot of guys watching others work is totally French.

Users who are viewing this thread