Picture of the day.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

37504a8898f30a35ea85ef1a6e3b0bb4-jpg.jpg

ww2aircraftdotnet forum members looking for the Golden Rivet...

1937 Paris Exposition Photo USAF B-17 P-47 P-51 B-24 B-17At Base of Eiffel Tower | eBay

Oh damn, it had finished the last time I was in Paris...

B17 303rd BG.jpg

A B-17 Flying Fortress of the 303rd Bomb Group flies over a smoking marshalling yard at Darmstadt. Printed caption on reverse: '55458 AC- One of the 1250 heavy bombers sent over to Germany Dec. 12/44 by the US 8th Air Force, the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress soars over the heavily bombed Darmstadt marshalling yard during a US 8th Air Force attack on Nazi traffic centres suppliying the western front. Please credit: "Official US Air Force Photo".' Image @imperialwarmuseums .

Well, as far as I know, There weren't any P-51's in 1937! not sure about rest!!!
Of course it's not 1937 - no matter what the e-bay seller says. But here is my question: by so many wrong descriptions from ebay, Ali Baba, Google, Amazon and God knows from where, do we really need to copy the link when posting in this forum? Is it about the link or about the photo? Or is it about some copyrights maybe?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back