Picture Sources

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.... I normally wouldnt do this, but because this idiot wants to keep it going..

I am retailiating to his PM he sent me awhile ago. He wasnt involved in that topic, but decided he had to take the gloves off.. Now the little guy dont like the attitude....

Awww. Im so sorry bud... Just take ur tail between ur legs and move on..... U started this not me retard....... Making lies to this board wont get u far........

Heres his PM......... I had never once uttered a word to him. Then he decides to send this to me.....

Inbox :: Message
To: lesofprimus
Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:17 pm
Subject: LOL
well well well, what have we got here. A real original dumb ass american whos only ability is calling names.. tsssk..

He wanted to go with me, Im just returning the favor.... If u dont like the attitude u should have kept ur fat yap shut and not start shiit with me dude...... Now u got an ass full, and ur whimpering like alittle pussy.......

Oh, and another thing. If u had bothered to read the website for a couple of days instead of just start posting, u would have realized that a retard like myself was here and that 3/4's of what I said is kidding around.. Like the jerking off thing. If Lanc or evan had posted that pic and said what bop boy did, i would have replied in kind, becasue...........

#1. It was pretty damn Funny and Witty...
And I quote....
"Its probably his normal face..... Jerking off too much will leave the face in a contorted manner for a prolonged period of time, sometimes upwards of 2 weeks........
The Guinness World Book of Records lists the record holder of Post-Jackoffitis at 3 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours and 27 minutes..... "

Pretty damn funny....

#2. It was a slam on RG, who is one big moron....
"And we all know who ownes that record, dont we???
RG_Lunatic of course, whose real name is Harry Azzcrack..."

#3. I dont like people sticking their nose in where it dont belong, like bopper did with the PM...... Its called 3rd man in... Its a 5 minute penalty in hockey, and a Game Misconduct.... Betty bop got the short and to the point approach....

If u dont bother to read up on the members here prior to becoming active, it aint my fault that u find me all of a sudden "Caustic"...... Im always that way......... Ask anyone......

Maybe ull take this lesson on with u to the next board u visit, and do the homework before spouting off to the wrong guy there, like u did here, wiseass....
It can continue or cease... Ur call.... But seein how in an Admin, and ur.. Well........ nothing, kinda stacks the deck in my favor...... Just enjoy the site, post more pics, and keep ur offhand comments about Americans to urself.... I dont insult the Netherlands...

trackend said:
Personelly I dont think its very nice to send rude PMs Blitz

Agreed! Especially to an administrator - and I don't appreciate the term "dumb ass Amercian." One of the beauties of this fourm is there are many people through out North Amercia and Europe that can discuss and somtimes argue points about aircrat and history. There comes a time to draw a line and think before you hit the keyboard, I don't appreciate insults against a nationally, whether its mine or someone else's! :mad:

Like mr les didnt send me some rude PM's... And second, i dont insult americans. i never insult people with their nationalities. Im not that kinda dumbass. I did in that PM but thats on the same level as u compared me with a sheep fucking moron...

Conclusion: I say sorry. But, i request an sorry of u to, becouse, and u have to admit that, accused me of several shitty things to.

I think it's time to reel it in here, don't you? What do you want, a public apology for a stupid argument? Just let it go and move on.

If you're looking to keep it going, I'm sure les will be happy to oblige.

LOL...
but thats on the same level as u compared me with a sheep f**k moron...
Umm no it aint, cause people from the Netherlands are not known for their sheep-fuucking... I have accused The Lanc (from Cornwall) of being a sheep fuucker too, as CC has done.. ITS CALLED HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never sent u a rude PM pal.......... Just my reply to urs above, which, if my ol memory serves me right, said "Blow Me..."

Not a bad reply to ur PM i must say.......

Conclusion: I say sorry. But, i request an sorry of u to
U aint gonna get it cause u dont deserve it, but ill accept urs....... U insulted me first, and u got what u deserved..... Just watch what u say to people u dont know... While u may not get a physical beat down, you could get verbally raped... Take this as lesson learned my Dutch friend....

Thanks for stopping by and please, next time, remember to put the seat back down after exiting.......

U think i really mean that all americans are dumbasses???? ITS CALLED HUMOR DUDE! The same humour as you dont mean that all dutch people fuck sheep... so on the SAME level yeah (of physically beat me down, or put somethin in my ass and so on.. REAL intelligent awnsers for a 39 year old (and i think u really DO want to put me somethin up the ass, so that would not be classified as humor and thereby (for you and the others maybe...), if u dont apologize, u will still be an dumb ass that thinks is always right, even if he doesnt know who hes offending), And if all americans are like u, than no wonder that almost the whole world is againt america man...

Since when do you have to "win" a discussion??? Les just is a DUMB ASS AMERICAN and he always will be. Man, if the russians nuked america, the wordl would be a better place. All america, and les, do is PRODUCE HATE!! Maybe the russians someday will do me that favour..

well well well, what have we got here. A real original dumb ass american whos only ability is calling names.. tsssk..
That aint humor pal, thats an insult...... And u were retailiated against with one...
so on the SAME level yeah (of physically beat me down, or put somethin in my ass and so on.. REAL intelligent awnsers for a 39 year old (and i think u really DO want to put me somethin up the ass, so that would not be classified as humor and thereby (for you and the others maybe...),
This dude is so lost its almost a waste of time to pound him again..... He cant even read english good enough to deciefer what Im saying...
and i think u really DO want to put me somethin up the ass
Huh???

The only thing I wanna stick up ur ass is a 1/4 block of C-4, along with the detonator and some primer cord.........
And if all americans are like u, than no wonder that almost the whole world is againt america man...
And this of course includes urself, as u so obviously have shown......

I warned u once about the American insulting thing. Theres no place for it here..... Do it again and ill post u a Yellow card......
if u dont apologize
Dude, i havent apologized to my father yet for ripping out all the centerfolds of his Playboy Magazines when I was 13, so what makes u think YOU'RE gonna get one outta me.....
u will still be an dumb ass that thinks is always right, even if he doesnt know who hes offending
U mean an AMERICAN DUMBASS like ur PM stated??? Oh thats right, u were kidding around....... NOT!
I am not always right, and have been proven wrong here by my peers, at home by my wife and son, and at the Drug Store by Old Mr. Snickerbottom, who finally convinced me that the world was round......

So once again, I accept ur apology... Now STFU and move on to a different topic, before I have to taunt u a second time....... Or is it third? Or forth? I lost track.... (I always try to put in a Monty Python line whenever I can....)

I'm sorry to sneak in here after the fact CC, but I've got something to add, and this goes out to anyone who may read this: Enough with the nation bashing already!

It seems like whenever someone here gets pissed at someone else, the first thing they do is go for the nationality. Blitzkrieg, the next time I see you chucking around the "AMERICAN DUMBASS!" shit, I'm gonna ban you pure and simple! No questions asked! You started it (the nation bashing), so suck it up!

And another thing. Keep the PM's the hell out of the public forums! That goes for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back