Picture Sources

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tnx for ur great support Les...

(i bet people rather look at my face in this situation than yours in ur normal situation...)

Ummmm, that i doubt.......

Attachments

• zblitz_996.jpg
    zblitz_996.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 656
  • p1290034_105.jpg
    p1290034_105.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 670
LOL.... Better get to the Optometrist soon dude, ur vision is failing miserably....

And where the hell did u pull the radioactive comment from??? What makes u think that Im radioactive??? Im not glowing..... Im not pasty white with see through skin.......

Last time i checked my Dosimeter it was waaaayyy below contaminated.....

Whats funny is this dolt thinks he's got a chance of out insulting me... He'll have to come up with something better if he thinks "Radioactive boy" is gonna cut it....

I did happen to find another pic of bop boy on the net... All i did was search for blitzkrieg bop and look what popped up on Yahoo.com..... Glad to see he does infact own glasses......

Attachments

• thesheepguy_175.jpg
    thesheepguy_175.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 598
Your actually pretty good in insulting people. I did really hurt u with that guncam thing did i ? Or did i happen to fuck ur girl or somethin? wel, goodluck with it, "boy".

Your actually pretty good in insulting people.
Thank you, i take great pride in it...
I did really hurt u with that guncam thing did i ?
Huh????
Or did i happen to f**k ur girl or somethin?
Yup, my prize winning Ewe will never be the same......
wel, goodluck with it, "boy".
Well, seein how im 39, ill take the "boy" thing as a compliment.... Most just call me "Old Fuucker" or "Grampy".......

Lol, ur 39 and insulting children on the net..
Not so much on the net as in here on this board... And in the case of children, consider it lessons learned..... The world is a horrible, terrible mean place... "Old Fuucks" like myself have years and YEARS of abusing morons such as urself, and like nothing more than educating little kiddies on the way to act in a public forum..... Yea, i may be abit crass and rude, but Im an American, and an Ex-SEAL at that, so that kinda explains some of it..... Oh, Im also from New York as well, so a triple bang for ur buck......

In case ur new at this, and this is ur first time in a Message Board enviornment, u dont go around a message board as a new member and start insulting Adminstrators in PM's... Ur stay here will not be an enjoyable one, and ull be made to look the fool, which in ur case is quite obvious.....

Do urself a favor and dont pick fights with the Admins here, least of all the "Board Goon"..... U wont win..... No one has and u aint got the Pods to attempt it......

Oh and BTW....
(or shall i say old f**k? what ever u want).
Whatever u call me I shall reply to in kind...

So becouse youre an american from nyc AND (o my god...) you are an ex seal, u can say what ever u want and think that what u say, IS right? AND u think im an abusing moron? Well, if u really are such an smart guy, why are u reacting on such stupid and un thoughtfull reactions of, as you say, abusing morons like me place all around te net? I dont get it man. I post just an funny pic of myselfe and ur throwing me under with unsults.. I'm not the one that started these insults man, its ur prototype! i think ur calling urselfe names when u say "abusing morons"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back