Pictures in Picture Album!! CLICK Album Link on Top of Page

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I was looking for the "Album" which used to exist on the old site and couldn't find it. Then I found this post but tell me, please: What "Album Link"? On top of what? Where?
Or have I suddenly been been rendered blind?
Thanks,
T-6

The only album link I know of up there, is the Pictures Albums link found in the Community pulldown.

But when I click it, it lands me on an empty page and asks me to create a personal album, which I have one started, but have no idea where it went...

(I hate it when I lose stuff)

* wait a second* I just looked at the freakin' date...as old as Horse's post is, the album issue still applies...

Last edited:
Hey guys, new here but and wanted to say that this is a great looking site. I love the slide show banner, very nice. The navigation in the forums is easy and the clean look it easy on the eyes. I look forward to reading through the huge wealth of information that this site has to offer.

But I have to say that the photo post section of this site is near impossible to find, and very under utilized..... Why not put a link up on the header ? Or make a link in the forums ? I think you guys have a great photo section, it should be feature, not hidden.

Keep up the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread