Possible End of the ww2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellmaker

Airman 1st Class
Mar 18, 2005
Ploiesti
Ok...this is what it's all about:

State your oppinions on how would the war have ended if the circumstances would have been diffrent...and state your scenario...

Italy would have resisted the British, Germany would have lent them lots of DB-605's and the Series 5 fighter would have seen mass service. The P.108 would have re-enterd mass production and Britain and America would have been defeated. Italy and Japan would then sign a pact to get rid of the Germans, and Germany would be defeated. Italy would then turn on Japan and take thm out. And we would all be speaking Italian! 8)

cheddar cheese said:
Italy would have resisted the British, Germany would have lent them lots of DB-605's and the Series 5 fighter would have seen mass service. The P.108 would have re-enterd mass production and Britain and America would have been defeated. Italy and Japan would then sign a pact to get rid of the Germans, and Germany would be defeated. Italy would then turn on Japan and take thm out. And we would all be speaking Italian! 8)

Silly :lol:

Yeah. When Bruno Mussolini was killed flying one though, it kinda slowed it up.

Im not being silly, its allowing me to express my proper views on what should have happened...good thread! 8)

But why Italian and not German or Japanese. I would put my money on the Japanese being the victors... Mousolini was an indiot who relied on his wife/mistress(i'm not shure what she was) to handle his state affairs. The Japanese were geniusess and still are...their atack on Pearl Hrbour even though it faild to acheive it's main pourposeof taking USA out before entering the war was a masterpiece. My guess is thet if the japanese would not have defeated all the superpowers of that time they shure are now heading to a top position in controlling the world...

No offence...I'm shure they were...but I doubt their leader was...just like in the case of Hitler... The lider was simply not capable enough to lead the country to victory...Only maybe if Mousolini would have been taken the power... Then we would have other variables... :)

1938: The British Empire would make a remarkable action against Hitler, who tries to sack Tchechosslovakia. Nazi regime destabelize...
1940: Blitzkrieg stops in northern France since heavy resistance by french and british forces, the war would last another years or two...

Okay here is a scenerio:

The assination attempt on Hitler was successfull. Himmler takes control of the Reich and gives complete control of the military forces including the SS panzer brigages to Field Marschal Erwin Rommell. Himmler fires Goering and replaces him with Adolf Galland as the Commander of the Luftwaffe. Himmler and Stalin sign a cease fire with Germany giving some of the land it had already conquered in the East to the Russian. This allows Rommel to pull his forces from the East and place them in the west.
Galland stops the production of bombers and the research into heavy bombers all together and puts emphasis on Jet powered fighters at full production capacity. With Adolf Galland's new Jet fighters and Rommell able to command his forces as needed, the Invasion of Normany is stoped on the beaches. England and the United States sign cease fire agreements with Germany. The US continues its war with Japan, eventually winning the war in the Pacific. Himmler then feeling pretty safe lets his gaurd down and Stalin takes his chance and invades the Reich with a well built and rested army.

Okay this one is pretty far fetched but interesting.

Ideals, Ideals, Ideal... :) ... Would have been great with no cold war... but my guess is that it was inevitable... URSS(Stalin) would have never accepted USA as the only super power, you all know his politics within the URSS, eliminating anyone who would opose him, by killing him or by sending him to Siberia work camps. The german teritory being split in to although tragic, may have had a benefit...It might have prevented a new, nuclear war against USA and URSS... My guess...

In my opinion they never should have reunified. Open the borders and remove the wall yes but not reunite. Now my family pays out of there ass to rebuild the former east and Germany is going into debt because of it.

He, Adler, it is not only your family , who pays the bills. My too (and we are from eastern germany). And you would wonder, how much comes to the people. I believe, most goes into infrastructure projects and into the pockets of a very few persons. But I completely agree with your post. One to add: With Galland OKL and Rommel ordering the ground forces, I would likely see some more type XXI submarines, also.
The attack of Tarento was extremely succesful, 21 swordfishs of the HMS Illustrious (12 armed with torps) in two waves, 12 and 9 planes each. Hits have been reported on the italian battleships Conti di Cavour, Caio Duilio and the brand new Littorio. Caio Duilio and Littorio would have been sunk if the water would have been deeper. They have been put out of action for months. Caio Duilio did sank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back