Post a picture of your messy work bench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nothing wrong with that... except the cuff off side the head when you get overspray on your wife's beautiful wooden back chairs.

Wives ruin everything. Well maybe except sex. And cleaning up the kids vomit. I'm sure I'll think of something else.

:lol: Nice.

Mine on a VERY good day. It was just cleaned up when I took this pic. This is in my basement workshop. The cabinets are from my old kitchen and a new countertop made from plywood and masonite.

Attachments

• 100410 Shop.jpg
    100410 Shop.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 91
I wish!

It's actually a dust collector Glenn. The modelling area is in my woodworking shop and the pipe goes all around and is attached to a big 1600CFM Fan. You can hook up attachments like a hose to the home made blast gates. You can see one just behind the stem of the black lamp on the left. The gate slides to open the pipe.

One project I have in mind is to build spray booth that I can attached to the dust collector.

A spray booth is on the list of things I want to build too. The paint is beginning to come off the stove range hood in the kitchen and my wife had hinted that she wants a new one. I have an idea that I can build a plywood box to mount the old one on and and vent it outside. It would even have a built in light!

Thanks Vic. Since I took that pic, I installed a foot rest in the leg space below the desk for added comfort. Marguerita holder is next on the list. Oh, and a place for the Swedish massuese to stand as well.8)

Last edited:
That's got to be the poshest, most de luxe, up-market, Class One, posing work bench I've ever seen!
Don't tell me - you wear a dinner suit and black tie when spraying !!

Thanks looney, that first one is pretty much what I had in mind.

:shock: Sweet Mother Jesus, this might just be my answer to my putty "issues"

It is, just make sure you tape on all sides as close as you can to the area to be filled, wack in the filler and with a cotton bud dipped into the Cutex, just wipe it over the filler. if you do the job well, you may even get away without having to sand it back. I did it on the wing joints of the Roc today and may have pics tomorrow,.

Yeah, it really is a nice way to fill seams and avoid all that sanding and rescribing. Need to do it on my Spitfire I GB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back