Post models that aren't yours ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am collecting flames of war. You need to use epoxy resin super-glue to stick them together though. Actually, flames of war is a board game with dice ect. I personally dont like this, and the people who play it are geeks, in my opinion. Quite cheap when you buy them off the internet.
When ive rememberd what the website is called, ill tell you

Great plane Wurger, I like so much your modell, compliments!!!!!.

The 2 vehicles are made by Tamiya (1/35)??.

Bullo Loris

Unfortunately,no Joe.They are made of plastic,as Bullo Loris said they have been Tamiya 1:35 scale models.My friend has affirmed it.So ,they aren't the flames of war sets too.

Very nice but that Me-323 with its eight engines must have been a gas-guzzler. I mean the C-5 Galaxy is hardly efficient in fuel and this is a long way on...

Exactly, as I was saying the C-5 Galaxy would have the benefits of 60 or more years of technology on that thing and yet it uses so much fuel to run. I reckon something like that at a rough guess might take 80litres a minute to run per engine, although I'm not a mechanic. Would be interesting if someone could find that out from the stats of this aircraft.

The ME-323 kinda reminds me of a huge spider eating a truck.

What a fantastic model of a fairly obscure aircraft.

This have to be one of the best models i've seen
spitfiremkidg_6.jpg

spitfiremkidg_8.jpg

some details:
spitfiremkidg_10.jpg

spitfiremkidg_3.jpg

spitfiremkidg_4.jpg

spitfiremkidg_11.jpg

spitfiremkidg_5.jpg

spitfiremkidg_1.jpg

spitfiremkidg_2.jpg

Ingenious!!!

Beautiful, beautiful. I cannot imagine the focus it takes to do something this well. Damn, wish it were me.

Absolutely impressive. Except one flaw. The tires do not appear to be under weight duress. They look plastic. I simple, but fatal flaw for such a beautiful model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back