Post Your Models! (7 Viewers)

Here's mine. P-51B "Sharkmouth" of Col. David Lee "Tex" Hill, Burma-China, 1945. I think I'll finish it soon! :D
 

Attachments

  • 11_185.jpg
    11_185.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 439
Progress Report on Kulis's 1st kit. He had an airbrushing premierre...
 

Attachments

  • kulis_1st_spraying_927.jpg
    kulis_1st_spraying_927.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 415
P-51 almost finished!!!... like 95%... only minor upgrades need to be done... :D
 

Attachments

  • 12_206.jpg
    12_206.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 409
  • 13_134.jpg
    13_134.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 407
  • 14_399.jpg
    14_399.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 405
Nice, although looks a bit... hmmm... how to say it? Nienaturalnie.
I would also add some weathering on the sharkmouth as well.

_______________________________________________________


And this is how Hellcat looked like 3 days ago. Canopy was waiting to glue and belts on extra fuel tank were still not painted. Today they are :)
 

Attachments

  • hellcat_3_122.jpg
    hellcat_3_122.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 366
  • hellcat_2_209.jpg
    hellcat_2_209.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 378
  • hellcat_1_141.jpg
    hellcat_1_141.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 379
toffigd said:
Nice, although looks a bit... hmmm... how to say it? Nienaturalnie.
I would also add some weathering on the sharkmouth as well.

I'll try to weatheraze also the decals... Also the canopy is a bit twisted and I dunno how to fix this... maybe buy a new one?

And it still needs some work to look "naturalní" :D

Ur Hellcat looks good as well, but taking pix at daytime light is much, much better. ;)
 
Yes, I know that pics are not as they should be, but Hellcat was unfinished, so I decide, that I won't wait for daylight :P
 
Heres ome pics of my unfinished B-29...remember that it is UNFINISHED and I know the painting is shit but im gonna improve that. I dont know why the first picture is so blurry either, probably cos I moved a bit.
 

Attachments

  • picture_002_126.jpg
    picture_002_126.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 345
  • picture_001_137.jpg
    picture_001_137.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 349
I finished that Hellcat (Piekielne Kocisko) a few days ago, so now pics :) Markings from USS Randolph if I remeber well, 1945 (that's for sure).
 

Attachments

  • hellcat_7_838.jpg
    hellcat_7_838.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 280
  • hellcat_4_379.jpg
    hellcat_4_379.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 276
  • hellcat_8_116.jpg
    hellcat_8_116.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 265

Users who are viewing this thread

Back