Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another project I'm currently working on is a Směr (A Czech kit company - http://www.smer.cz/ ) Supermairne Spitfire Mk.Vb of a Czechoslovakian pilot Stanislav Fejfar...

boxart.jpg

Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb BL973 (RY-S)
F/Lt Stanislav Fejfar
No. 313 (Czechoslovak) Squadron RAF
Spring 1942, England

Some reference:

Cabin:
kabina_ref.jpg

Camo:
bokorys.jpg

Manual:
navod.jpg

The kit itself isn't very complicated, it just needs to be snapped together... Almost no sanding nor filling neccessary.
1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Last night I finished the seat (the seatbelts are scratchbuilt from vine foil):

sedacka.jpg

and the whole cabin (I lost the gunsight! It dropped on the floor and since there is parquet with large gaps, it probably fell there... :( I should scratchbuild one.), so I sticked all the parts together and the general shape is starting to appear!
6.jpg

To be continued... ;)

Thanks.

I allways mark my models inside the fuselage (a message for the next generations? :lol:). It's the date I started the whole model. 19/8/2005... So you can see I'm not the fastest of fastests.

BTW, the reference cabin pictures isn't my cabins. I just didn't know how such a Spit Mk.V cabin looks like, so I downloaded some reference materials from the net. ;)

Check out: www.ww2scalemodeler.de for more of (not only) my job. ;)

I've been waiting for so long for the rigging kit to arrive for my Stringbag that I've started another model.
I'ts a Coastal Command Beaufighter even with extra power specs and a magnifiying glass I am having trouble seeing what to do. So when its finished I'll post it but I have to warn you model makers. I have a feeling its going to be a blob with propellers.

:lol:

looks good pisis, i've often thought about leaving notes inside models, i doubt anyone would ever read them but it's a nice thought!

what the hell then, i'll give you all a treat, this isn't one i've just finished but they're new pics so i'll post them anyway........

Attachments

• model_holidng_001_695.jpg
    model_holidng_001_695.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 260
  • model_holidng_003_124.jpg
    model_holidng_003_124.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 250
  • model_holidng_005_151.jpg
    model_holidng_005_151.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 227
It would have done me no good at all writting me name inside when I was a youngster, as all my models ended up suffering the same air gun fate.
Plastic oblivion in four shots.

I'm not laying claim to this model but I saw it today and was just blown away by the quality. Three cylinder 4 stroke capacity 25cc output 2HP
prop size 9 inchs approx.

Attachments

• saito_4t_engine_25cc_2hp_164.jpg
    saito_4t_engine_25cc_2hp_164.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 193

Users who are viewing this thread

Back