Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know you'd like it... but objectively, it'd suck...
defi_italy_cc_homo.jpg

I think it's almost finished! :D

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

Maybe I'll just add some minor objects, like stones, trees or a small wooden shanty building to evoke the immersion... :)

And I need to paint the rear gear left door, since i lost the 1st scratchbulit so I had to scratchbuilt another one... :cry:

yea, he has a pin in his foot and this way is he attached to the ground... it's for my grandma anyway - she'll look and like the idea, the skills would be just second ;)

hey talking of models (well he's a fine model of a man lol) where's Med? you know how lazy I am at going through threads, but he doesnt seem to be about, I hope its Uni or a woman keeping him busy and he's not 'badly' (as we say 'up' North).

and on to another fine model (yes Im grovelling now lol)>>>>
Les if you read this post.... I beg forgiveness, as someone explained to me what a Redneck was (I see why you got 'shirty' with me), I thought it was a person living in a certain area of America. Guess it's really like being called a 'Chav' here. Oops! my mother used to say (when she was alive) that I only opened my mouth to change feet.
Sorry hun :oops:

( ok I have left the door open to take the piss out of me now, I guess :rolleyes: )

After a 15 year hiatus of building models, I've begun to start again, I got about 150 unbuilt models (including vacuuform) kits.

I'm doing the old Matchbox 1/32 Lysander kit. I figured I better get this one done as I have a 1/32 Vacuum Form of the Fokker DXXI which uses the same engine and I thought of stealing the firewall forward. I just got a corner of my garage set up so here's the cockpit frame going together..

Attachments

• lizzie_207.jpg
    lizzie_207.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 213
  • lizzie_2_107.jpg
    lizzie_2_107.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 215
Thanks Eric, I usually move at a pretty good clip once I get started. I'm going to take a few weeks off after the baby comes, so I think this will work in fine between sleep and the 3 hour feedings! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back