Prints (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work.

Don't think there will be much call for the Pe2. Nobody (outside of the guys on this board) knows anything about it.

you might be real surprised. do one in 1945 markings, evening raids if you have the time Clave as well as a Li-2. The Il-4 was also encountered as well at night by Ju 88G-6 equipped NJG 100 over the Ost front- 1945, so maybe one of those ?

ok you will be busy ........... :D

Very nice, great layout. The only suggestion I would make would be to add the alt-text in case the thumbs don't load. But the title code works with the mouse-over, so it should be ok for most browsers.

I have been enjoying your work for a while, I hope you can bring in some money for it.

just one question, is there a reason that profiles almost always have the aircraft facing left? is it because that's the pilot's side thus the side most likely to have the nose art?

just one question, is there a reason that profiles almost always have the aircraft facing left? is it because that's the pilot's side thus the side most likely to have the nose art?

That's an odd thing - I must have looked at thousands over the last 6 months, and the vast majority were facing left.. I guess it's one of those 'unspoken conventions'...

Very nice, great layout. The only suggestion I would make would be to add the alt-text in case the thumbs don't load. But the title code works with the mouse-over, so it should be ok for most browsers.

I have been enjoying your work for a while, I hope you can bring in some money for it.

Thanks - And the layout is not my doing - DeviantArt is a massive concern, my few pics being a small part of the 27 million or so on the site... :D

May be to do with the fact that you normally get into a military aircraft from the port side, and therefore you normally put any personal artwork on the port side, where you can see it as you get in.

BTW:

I can't hotlink to devArt, so I won't be able to show updates 'live' as it were, but just for your info I am adding stuff all the time. And if you do decide to buy a print, they are 12" x 18" and I use a pretty high resolution source file of 3600 x 5400 to keep max quality...

Recent additions:

1 x F-15C
2 x Su-27

:)

Spitfire, Hurricane, Gladiator, Blenheim, Beaufighter... Shall I go on?
You're right, however, for the early Typhoon and many bombers.

well i'm a bomber boy of course i'm gonna be thinking of the bombers (one notable exception being the stirling...) :lol: the larger canvas makes for better nose art on bombers anyway..........

Users who are viewing this thread