Apr 27, 2007 #381 Chief Senior Airman 352 0 Joined Jul 12, 2006 Give me $1 billion or the ***** lives! You have 48hrs.
Apr 28, 2007 #382 Emac44 Staff Sergeant 1,362 1 Joined Oct 17, 2006 Location Brisbane Queensland If this is her idea of a Hand Job forget it
Apr 28, 2007 #383 Ajax Airman 1st Class 139 0 Joined Mar 19, 2007 Location Evesham, UK This always worked with Bill...
Apr 30, 2007 #384 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL new one Attachments CROCO.jpg 129 KB · Views: 175
Apr 30, 2007 #385 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk David Blaine stunt fails to impress (again)
Apr 30, 2007 #386 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Damn track... I was going to make a David Blaine quip and u beat me to it.
Apr 30, 2007 #387 twoeagles Senior Airman 666 14 Joined Oct 18, 2006 Location Chambersburg Well, it isn't Captain Hook...Has anyone seen Peter Pan lately?
Apr 30, 2007 #388 Chief Senior Airman 352 0 Joined Jul 12, 2006 The first ever croc C-section reveals the truth about the belated Saddam Hussein.
Apr 30, 2007 #390 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Comon comiso, that pic is almost as old assome of our members.... New pic.... Attachments Jesus.jpg 61.2 KB · Views: 190
Apr 30, 2007 #391 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL lesofprimus said: Comon comiso, that pic is almost as old assome of our members.... Click to expand... What the hell? If it hasn't been posted in this thread than it should be fair game... It's Matt's thread anyway. Attachments les.jpg 42.5 KB · Views: 202
lesofprimus said: Comon comiso, that pic is almost as old assome of our members.... Click to expand... What the hell? If it hasn't been posted in this thread than it should be fair game... It's Matt's thread anyway.
Apr 30, 2007 #392 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com LMFAO.... That was freakin great comiso...
Apr 30, 2007 #393 tpikdave Senior Airman 318 0 Joined Mar 8, 2007 Ah, the things you see when you don't have your sawed-off with you.
May 1, 2007 #394 102first_hussars Tech Sergeant 2,088 10 Joined Oct 3, 2005 Location Edmonton,Alberta God Shall bring BEAVERs of plenty, into thigh houses into thigh neading troths, then there shall be no end
God Shall bring BEAVERs of plenty, into thigh houses into thigh neading troths, then there shall be no end
May 1, 2007 #395 Chief Senior Airman 352 0 Joined Jul 12, 2006 I make palpatine look like a pansy, worship God or I SHALL SMITE YOU MYSELF!
May 1, 2007 Thread starter #396 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State I think we are off track gents... I don't think Comiso meant to change the caption pic. So I will correct us. Attachments 2007430231820_drunk_people_10.jpg 25.5 KB · Views: 181
I think we are off track gents... I don't think Comiso meant to change the caption pic. So I will correct us.
May 1, 2007 #397 twoeagles Senior Airman 666 14 Joined Oct 18, 2006 Location Chambersburg "One time, at band camp..."
May 1, 2007 Thread starter #398 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State
May 2, 2007 #399 102first_hussars Tech Sergeant 2,088 10 Joined Oct 3, 2005 Location Edmonton,Alberta Gentleman!!.........the cutting edge of the Maltese Army
May 2, 2007 #400 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL "The junk all over me is bad enough but how come everytime this happens I wake up wth a sore ass?"