Provide a Caption for This Picture

This God's first form for women, but he decided it would proove to tempting for men.
 
how about this?
 

Attachments

  • horsemastif.jpg
    horsemastif.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 204
That has to be an altered pic!!

Anyway, she's saying "You forgot the poop scoop , again!!!
 
"So... it was great meeting you on the beastiality website, when do you want to swap partners?"
 
HORSE: So dog why are you going to the Vet? DOG: Well, last night when my owner got home I was so glad to see him I started to hump his leg. HORSE: Oh, getting neutered huh? DOG: Yep. So horse why are you going to the Vet? HORSE: Well last night my owner decided to go skinny dipping in my water trough and when she bent over I couldn't resist and I tried to mount her. DOG: Oh, so you're getting neutered too! HORSE: No, no just getting my hoofs trimmed!
 
Ok I think Doug won that one. Time for a new one. (forgive the crappy editing, I'm working with paint and a laptop mouse pad):p
 

Attachments

  • soldier coerced.jpg
    soldier coerced.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 219
Heh heh, for lunch were are giving her a Hillary special. Two tiny breasts, two large thighs and a left wing.
 
"Hmmmm lets see if you're better at gett'n out stains then ole Bill. Let me get a cigar"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back