Provide a Caption for This Picture (1 Viewer)

:)

"If you want the muffler fixed you're barking up the wrong tree!" (I had to :))
 
I think that "knock" you're hearing may be a woodpecker.

:D :D
 
What a car would look like if it waited in line long enough for gas prices to return to rational levels.

.
 
"I found your problem sir it seems to be an oak stuck in your airfilter, i can fix it fer 20 bucks":D
 
I wonder if it's still covered under the warranty?
Better yet I wonder if his insurance will deny a claim under the "act of God " clause? As Joyce Kilmer wrote..."Only God can make a tree."
 
Now available at dodgy car-dealers everywhere...the Mazda tree-to-tree...
 
How about this one.

oh my god
 
How about this one gentlemen..?

funny-pictures-of-cats-dot-info-345.jpg

omg it my kitty
 
have a gander at this, weird huh. apprantly it's a Mig. 25 but i am not sure of this. Oh well looks like he forgot to put the hubs in before he started off.

look we found the romen empire airforces top fighter of 550bc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back