Jul 19, 2008 #921 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. The sign DID say Angle parking....
Jul 19, 2008 #922 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! My wife, I think I'll keep her!
Jul 19, 2008 #923 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,347 10,266 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk it's the last time i go to coco the clowns for tyre pressure check
Jul 19, 2008 #924 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Whaddaya' mean the space is too small for an SUV? 5 bucks says I get it to fit!!! Attachments Russian Parking.jpg 49.9 KB · Views: 142
Jul 20, 2008 #925 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,347 10,266 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk helium in the left side tyres does not give better mpg !
Jul 20, 2008 #926 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia For some reason the car alarm keeps beeping....
Jul 20, 2008 #927 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. It's not my car! I'm just here for the picture...
Jul 20, 2008 #928 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Id swear thats Chris standing there proud that he got that beagle
Jul 20, 2008 #929 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Mmmm..there does seem to be some similarity.....?
Jul 20, 2008 #930 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah!
Jul 21, 2008 #931 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia I finally found a free space~! Now where's the #%@*$!! parking meter???
Jul 23, 2008 #932 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia If it's only resting on 2 wheels can I get the motorcycle rate? 8)
Jul 23, 2008 #933 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! $2! $2! $2 for SUV Pole dancing. And for an extra $5, she'll take her tires off!
Jul 24, 2008 #934 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Time for something new? Attachments house on bridge.jpg 48.4 KB · Views: 149
Jul 24, 2008 #935 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! "A Bridge Too Far"
Jul 24, 2008 #936 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Hey does this lot have river access?
Jul 24, 2008 #937 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com I guess this looks like a good spot!
Jul 24, 2008 #938 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,222 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota House For Sale for avid fisherman. Great fishing is just out your backdoor, and frontdoor, Windows, and basement.
House For Sale for avid fisherman. Great fishing is just out your backdoor, and frontdoor, Windows, and basement.
Jul 26, 2008 #939 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Hey I know a short cut to get there quicker.... Don't worry, I know what I'm doing...
Jul 27, 2008 #940 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk "honey I think we're gonna have to fit a toll booth in the den"