Provide a Caption for This Picture (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In an effort to fight terrorism, the state department released this photo of a new, genetically engineered drug sniffing dog. The only problem is that it likes to steal cars too!

-or-

In an effort to fight terrorism, the state department released this photo of a new, genetically engineered explosives sniffing dog. The only problem is that snorts the explosives!

Attachments

• sexy.jpg
    sexy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 283
Sweet little Fuzzy sights in his Steyr sniper rifle in anticipation of the neighbor dog's day of reckoning.

Micheal Jacksons next phase of plastic surgury is completed, unfortunately at a recent concert his new version of the moon walk was not well recieved as it involved dragging his arse across the stage.

Micheal Jacksons next phase of plastic surgury is completed, unfortunately at a recent concert his new version of the moon walk was not well recieved as it involved dragging his arse across the stage.

Why is it so easy to imagine Michael Jackson dragging his arse across the stage? LOL!!! Thanks for the chuckle but how do I get that image out of me head?

Things have been slow so I'll post a new one."

"Cover me, I'm going in!"

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 247

Users who are viewing this thread

Back