R/C Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alright. I'm still a bit of a beginner with R/C planes, though you'd never guess with my 6 planes, all beginner/intermediate planes.

Anyway, this is my rather basic SIG Mfg Curtiss Jenny.
IMG_1665.jpg

My dad took that picture while I was struggling to fly it, you would've never guessed from the picture, but the tail got warper and it became difficult to fly. That and a battery that just quit finally crashed it, but she's been fixed back up to fly again.

Anyway, I was really wondering if anyone else had some. I mean, I don't have much to show off as far as warbirds are concerned.

I think the model is very good for beginners.Very light construction and quite big the angel of wings,a good choice mate.:)

Thanks guys. Maybe I will start a gallery or something. As for the wings, it does that on its own. Sitting in my room, they're straight out. I need to fly it again sometime, but the parks are all so crowded.

I can't drive yet, and within walking distance there are three parks. On one, soccer is almost always played on, another is too close to a busy street and is very crowded since it has tennis courts and a basketball court, the other one is nice and open, but I get old ladies harassing me about park rules. All of this is why I got the Parkzone Ember, since it's small enough to fly in my backyard. So long as I avoid the trees.

I have a Cessena 182 that I just got all the servo's sorted out the other day. I just need to assemble and hook everything up. I also need to get a new antenna for the Futaba transmitter I have for the kit. I really want to make a B-17 R/C plane, but I need to acquire the Guillow's balsa kit first and then go from there.

I was thinking four Cox .049 gas engines. But if you have any ideas...? I'm open to suggestions. I priced the kit and it costs about $70 dollars (US). I need to find a cheaper one.

Cox .049 gas engines, sounds good as well.As I know these are a good source of power.I think that the kind of egines depends on the model weight.So if you need much of powerty these will be good choice.For quite light models can be used electric engines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back