RAF Coastal Command B-17s

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheddar cheese said:
I would think its easier to do single engined planes? And I would expect you to do a Spit Mk.IX :D

Heh... I thought about it. :lol: But it's easyer to make a bomber instead of a fighter (because fighters got a LOT more curves, especialy the Spitfire).

NightHawk, I made this model during the school year 2001-2002, I was using AutoCAD 2000i. (But I'm using AutoCAD 2000 at home.)

And if ever you wonder why textures looks like crap, it's because AutoCAD is only a modeling software, not a texturing software.

I have AutoCAD LT 98 (old, I know) on my comp. I've only played around a few times on it, been too lazy to figure out how to use it.

Why dont you say software then, cos soft is a totally different word ;)

Yeah I got ProDesktop2000i2, Its a bit tricky to get to grips with but im getting there :D And I hope I do get there, cos I kinda need it for my Graphics GCSE :lol: I made a Stick Grenade at school once, I will attempt another one later :D

You're only 15 and you already get a grafic course at school ?

Damm, we only had two courses in high-school concerning computers : the first one was about everything related to a secretary job (Word, Exel, Powerpoint...) and the second one was more about programing (Visual Basic, Web site building...). They were both "optional" courses.

I was thinking about taking a graphics course last year when I signed up to go to a trade school, I chose Diesel Mechanics instead though. I probably would've ended up screwin' around on the computer all day anyway if I took that course. :lol:

It would have depended on if you were good at computer or not. Like I was, I was doing a 3 hours job in 1:30 or 2 hours. I spent the rest of the morning (or afternoon) talking with other students, helping them if I could.

But most of them who were not very famillar with computers finished the job just in time.

i took electronics, much more usefull, i'm the one you'll have to call if your computer breaks.............

the lancaster kicks ass said:
any pics of B-17s in coastal command colours would be greatly aprechiated, thanks.....................

How about these apples? 8)

Attachments

• b17f_coastal_command_taken_from_illust_encyc_air_no_85_140.jpg
    b17f_coastal_command_taken_from_illust_encyc_air_no_85_140.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 557
  • fortress_mk_iia__b17e__of_coastal_command_from_illust_encyc_air_no_85_120.jpg
    fortress_mk_iia__b17e__of_coastal_command_from_illust_encyc_air_no_85_120.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 553
Yes, well;

Attachments

• 1944-p016747-b-fortress-iii_201.jpg
    1944-p016747-b-fortress-iii_201.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back