Rampage in Omaha!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

T4.H

Banned
Apr 10, 2007
Rampage in Omaha/Nebraska...:(

I just read as subtitle on german TV.
8 or more deat, also the killer.

Yeah, I've been reading on that. 19 year old Killer left a suicide note stating "I'm going to go out in style". Went out as a Coward instead. My prayers go out to the innocent victims of this Hell bound moron.

Yeah I heard about it as soon as I came into work. What a ****tard. Going out in style? I agree he went out as a fricken loser!

My heart goes out to the victims and families.

Why ? Why do these sicko's who have problems with life want to take it
out on perfect strangers ? I'll bet he didn't know one of the people he killed.
I hope the sick bastard rots in hell !

Charles

Obviously had some mental issues, but that is still no excuse in my mind to take an innocent life, or several in this case. Accourding to news this morning killer had shown his recently purchased AK stlye rifle to his caretaker the evening before the shooting. She didn't think much of it as he was a nice and helpful person, but had some depression issues in the past.
I'm sorry, but if I knew someone that had issues with depression, had lost a girlfriend and a job all in one week like this killer did and then shows up with a rifle I would see a giant red flag!!!

He went to the 3rd floor of a dept store and was shooting down to the 2nd floor. He was a HS drop out. The morning news said that his family threw him out and he was living with a friend. His girl friend dumped him. He lost his job at Mc Donalds last night and then ran off. He left a total of three notes.
This is a sad day.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back