Jun 14, 2019 #1 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Life keeps moving forward. It seems I do not have time for planes trains or tanks these days. No time for models since I married the #1 lady. But this is still my happy place. Lots of good memories. Keep posting and stay healthy.
Life keeps moving forward. It seems I do not have time for planes trains or tanks these days. No time for models since I married the #1 lady. But this is still my happy place. Lots of good memories. Keep posting and stay healthy.
Jun 15, 2019 #2 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,405 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Hey even with my lady those days came back and she even prompted me to build the shop I have now!
Jun 20, 2019 #3 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,527 26,856 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com I'm packing my stuff up to move and it's amazing how many models I pulled out of the closet that have been languishing for years. The passage of time seems to have a way of speeding up the older we get, it seems
I'm packing my stuff up to move and it's amazing how many models I pulled out of the closet that have been languishing for years. The passage of time seems to have a way of speeding up the older we get, it seems