Random warbirding...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

@Grau, I'll be completely honest, the Cub has endearing qualities that you can't get from other airplanes. Mine has no radio, no electrical system and no fuss. I love just getting in and flying...bouncing from one grass strip to another. The Mustang is awesome, there is NO other machine that compares...the sound, the mystique, the history, and the elegance, but for me, I just love to fly, doesn't matter what I'm flying. The Cub is brutally simple and you are at one with the machine and the elements. I wouldn't trade it for the world ....and I forgot to mention, at times the Cub can be infinitely more challenging to fly!

Jim

Last edited:
Ryan Keough and I have started off the 2015 season with a road trip to Florida. The Wings of Freedom Tour kicks off this coming Friday and we are on our way to our annual Groundschool. We stopped at Udvar Hazy and the Military Aviation Museum. I gotta say, Yagen has truly done it right, we were both amazed at the amount of investment that has been lavished on this facility. The new Flugwerk 190 showed up a day before our arrival and thanks to Liza and Mike Potter we were allowed access to the Fighter Factory hangar, which is normally closed on weekends, to have a look at the latest aquisition. Great people for sure.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread