Real Or Fake? (1 Viewer)

Real Or Fake?

• Real

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fake for sure, just look at the coast line . . . then the location of that light house . . . in the water . . . on the inside curve . . . not on a point . . . and then it moves . . . all in the first 30 seconds. Who cares about airplanes, you don't need them to know this is a fake.

R

The 109 wingie may have been daydreaming when the Spit first bounced his leader but when he slipped in right in fornt of him again and presented a leisurely shot the 109 pilots didn't fire at all. Also no Spit pilot would drop 50 meters in front of a 109 in a effort to shoot another. Why didn't he just slide in behind the wingman and hammer him? Poor directing!!!

Right you are. As soon as the they both made a head on pass and the 109s did not immediately break it was obvious to me. And then when the 109s did a half cuban eight and the spits did not break nor seek advantage, I knew that it was directed by someone with little combat knowledge.

I can't help, but feel that the video undermined the Spit's abilities. For the plane that helped defend England during the battle of britain. It sort of made me feel the Spit's were out classed. Plus it looked like that the 109's had clear shot's at easy targets for a while there. Just my opinion on the video. I mean I'm no Luffbery, but it looked like the 109's had a clear and easy shot. (as easy as you can get when trying to shoot a moving target.)

Now that you guys mention it that was cgi. It's funny now that you point it out it's almost abvious, yet at the same time not quite.

I recall seeing some more vids like this by a Japanese programmer that were similar in style but used Japanese planes.
I can't seem to find the link on Google though, sorry.

how great would that look, the japs and USN dogfighting over the cliffs of dover i mean i know both sides' planes had a lot of range but let's not get carried away :lol:

These guys, or at least the CGI technique, was apprarently the same used in for the F-18 fighting scenes in the movie Independence Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back