Realism - more than Patriotism

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beautiful scenery. Wish I could help you with that tree... I need the firewood. Unfortunately, I hurt my back bucking 2 cords last weekend!!

Is that a small bird or a large mosquito I see there?.... (Just kidding)

IMG_0566.jpg
IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg
IMG_0565.jpg
April 25. High 12, low 7, raining

Drove in to Willy's and walked .... rode out there and locked up. The regular road is in superb shape, ready for the highway gate to be unlocked. Had a great, long ride over the territory with the rain in my face... felt like `the old days.

Last edited:
mosquitos vs black flies seems more in character ...

Perhaps some of our down under friends could discuss, but I'd take your black flies over the flies in the outback. I'll tell you, from the Northern Territories to Alice Springs and even west out to Perth, the flies are so thick one has to wear a face cover to keep from breathing one in or having one fly into your eyeball.

Perhaps some of our down under friends could discuss, but I'd take your black flies over the flies in the outback. I'll tell you, from the Northern Territories to Alice Springs and even west out to Perth, the flies are so thick one has to wear a face cover to keep from breathing one in or having one fly into your eyeball.
Aren't all animals native to Australia venomous, poisonous, or toxic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back