Realism - more than Patriotism

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fair enough .... Canadians do love Cuba.

Great article you linked to. Thanks :)

Last edited:
December 10, day trip. High 3, low minus 16
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg

Admire my clever use of "coalition government" to prevent melt into the entrance and subsequent ice build up. Worked like a tee last winter .... :)

Rocket stays outdoors in the city when I'm not in town .... but I'm an early riser so he isn't out much more than 8 hours at a stretch, he has shelter under our front porch and he's well fed and dressed ?

we'all doin fine, Shin. :)

1.5 kilos (aprox) of suet last 2 weeks before it's turned into lace,
I won't get up as often this winter with Leks a married man now, and a nurseries manager.
So I need to know what the take up of food ( niger seed, black sun flower oil seed, and beef suet) is ....

January 13. High minus 10, low minus 26.

Pleasant walk in. About a meter of snow that absorbed 36 hours of warm rain so when the temperature dropped it turned to styrofoam. The trail is firm but to step off (out-house or feeders) very treacherous. Sink almost to the knee and absolutely no give in foot hole ... it would be an exhausting snow shoe ... off trail.

The snow captures every detail of the contours without any drifting so it's as if it had been iced with vanilla icing ... note California Mercury (cup cake) :). River from dock shows the amount of rain that fell.
IMG_0504.jpg
IMG_0505.jpg
IMG_0494.jpg
IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back