Realism - more than Patriotism

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ghastly news ....
2 weeks after Leks' wedding, Meagan's Dad, George, a retired motorcycle policeman on disability in his early 50's died of a likely brain aneurism ... on the back porch where he went to smoke. 14 days ago he was in his element ...... This will put a tremendous load on Leks' strong shoulders.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 39
What a sad news, MM :shock:
My condolences to Meagan and her families.

Though this may not comfort anyone, George was not allowed to die until he saw his daughter's goal with her brilliant husband Leks by God. I lost my mother 3 months later my wedding and it was also a week after my brother's wedding. Doctor said it was miracle for her to live longer suffering hypertension.
:(

November 6. Sunny days, zero nights

Cool Dudes ....
leks and meagan were up north for the day. Rocket was happy to eat a couple of cans of food but he had no inclination to come to town

IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG

November 9. The morning after :)

"... we need to remind each other: People have been betting against the United States for almost 2 1/2 centuries, and no one has collected yet. They're not going to collect this time, either."

... was there really ever a 'postwar', Shin, or did we just apply a different lens to the camera .... for a while? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back