Realism - more than Patriotism

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Big back hoe rescues fawn ..... Geo, you could pull this off I bet :)

ttps://huntervids.com/videos/watch-excavator-operator-rescues-deer-stuck-in-sinking-mud-video/

Why Rocket prefers the peaceful country ....

IMG_0297.jpg

.... at this time of year. Five new-borns this spring ... smart as monkeys

Rocket remains up north for a back-to-back six-nighter. Very glad to see me @ 08:00 on Wednesday ... positively affectionate. :) Five cans of food and 24 hours later I departed with no sign of him. He's shedding his winter undercoat ... which I brush out. He's thin but healthy. And we have a heat wave in Ontario.

August 20. High 32, overnight low 21.

We are still in a heat wave but the drought has abated somewhat with welcome rain.

Rocket coping with the heat. Main street Kinmount at noon mid-week. The paddle boat at rest in the lower end of Willy's beaver pond having been gifted to our mutual neighbors Terry and Bonnie.

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 225
Yes, it was funny because -

My father in law survived the terrible Battle of the Philippines and passed away 20 years ago.
My son resembles him very much and I sometimes feel that my father in law is still alive with him.
That could have been enough for me but my son has had a daughter in last April and she resembles my son very much like a twin.
I'm now convinced that my father in law is still going to survive to witness the 22nd century ! :lol:

Last edited:
As I was snapping the vintage Fords an older gentleman (older being a relative term :)) passed on the sidewalk and I mused "they don't make 'em like they used to, eh?" to which he replied "I certainly hope not"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back