Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Look what showed up on my doorstep

2023-03-17_12-18-31_473.jpeg

So is the "old" Monogram/ProModeler kit a certain sub variant of the H? I've always wondered that....lol. I believe the ProMod kit was marketed as an H-20 or sumfin' like that. I believe engines changed throughout the H run....right?!

So is the "old" Monogram/ProModeler kit a certain sub variant of the H? I've always wondered that....lol. I believe the ProMod kit was marketed as an H-20 or sumfin' like that. I believe engines changed throughout the H run....right?!
He 111H used the Jumo 211 engine and yes the Monogram is an H. It has been released been released as various versions H, H-6, H-16, H-20 etc…. There are some issues but overall not bad and a fairly nice kit.

He 111H used the Jumo 211 engine and yes the Monogram is an H. It has been released been released as various versions H, H-6, H-16, H-20 etc…. There are some issues but overall not bad and a fairly nice kit.
That's what I kinda thought but wasn't sure, so thank you! I built one eons ago but I think I gave it to Dave at Hobby Island way back in the day.... Anyhoo, I guess this answers all of my questions: Pro Modeler 85-5926 1/48 He 111H-22 Kit First Look

That's what I kinda thought but wasn't sure, so thank you! I built one eons ago but I think I gave it to Dave at Hobby Island way back in the day.... Anyhoo, I guess this answers all of my questions: Pro Modeler 85-5926 1/48 He 111H-22 Kit First Look
AH, now that's a name I haven't heard in eons. I miss Hobby Island and even more West Memorial Hobbies

AH, now that's a name I haven't heard in eons. I miss Hobby Island and even more West Memorial Hobbies
Agreed. Bought most of my current stash of about 400 kits there. Dave was a piece of work.....lol. Hell, so was Dave at Hobbies West!

Hey, who was the rather LARGE guy that built amazing armor stuff? He was a regular at Hobby Island. I remember attending a couple of clinics (for lack of a better term) he did there.

Agreed. Bought most of my current stash of about 400 kits there. Dave was a piece of work.....lol. Hell, so was Dave at Hobbies West!

Hey, who was the rather LARGE guy that built amazing armor stuff? He was a regular at Hobby Island. I remember attending a couple of clinics (for lack of a better term) he did there.
No clue, never ment him I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back