Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My Italeri MC. 205 came with a cheat, smoke ring decals that look like they were sprayed on

1691891693823.jpeg

Does anyone know if there is a decent 1/144th scale or similar of the FW Condor ? Always wanted to get one
but 1/72 is going to be too big to fit with all the other stuff in the house.

At last...
I also purchased the new Italeri kit and just received it. Looks very good in shape and details. I found instruction a bit confusing because they refer to early and late version, but there is one item that leads to late version only, the engine mount if for IX (nine) series and later as are decals supplied. Consequently, we should use late type elevators. In my opinion, one item missing in the kit is a set of precut masks for transparent parts.
Alberto

Attachments

• supporto motore.jpg
    supporto motore.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Variante piani coda.jpg
    Variante piani coda.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 11
I also purchased the new Italeri kit and just received it. Looks very good in shape and details. I found instruction a bit confusing because they refer to early and late version, but there is one item that leads to late version only, the engine mount if for IX (nine) series and later as are decals supplied. Consequently, we should use late type elevators. In my opinion, one item missing in the kit is a set of precut masks for transparent parts.
Alberto
For us Italians, quest is an unmissable kit. 😍

Ciao Alberto. 👋🏻

Berny

Postman dropped off my big box today. All less than $80! The 1/32 Japanese trainers were $22 each. Seller included resin PE for the trainers.

Attachments

• Cw-22B Falcon %22ML-KNIL and Japan Marking%22 1:48 Planet Models.jpg
    Cw-22B Falcon %22ML-KNIL and Japan Marking%22 1:48 Planet Models.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Japanese Navy type 93 advanced trainer 1:32 Nitto.jpg
    Japanese Navy type 93 advanced trainer 1:32 Nitto.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230814 Type 93 Intermediate Trainer 1:32 Nitto.jpg
    20230814 Type 93 Intermediate Trainer 1:32 Nitto.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230814 Mitsubishi F1M2 type 0 1:50 Tamiya.jpg
    20230814 Mitsubishi F1M2 type 0 1:50 Tamiya.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 10
The kits each came with the rigging, thin piano wires.
I've have these Bobs Buckles which I used at the end of the rigging to make it look like I have tension. I also added a tiny sleeve to try and give the impression that the wires had been crimped.

A pic of my effort in GB16:

20130130-1c.jpg

Bobs Buckles web site:
:thumbright: :thumbright:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back