Recent Purchases (20 Viewers)

Latest...

Revell 1:144 U-Boot Typ IXC/40 U190
20260917_224558.jpg


...and an Ikea office tray with cork lined sliding drawers - perfect for protecting model parts, instructions etc with kids in the house :)
20260917_225002.jpg
 
Latest...

Revell 1:144 U-Boot Typ IXC/40 U190
View attachment 895457

...and an Ikea office tray with cork lined sliding drawers - perfect for protecting model parts, instructions etc with kids in the house :)
View attachment 895456
And the cork lining helps protect your head when you start banging it because you lost the instructions! Ask me how I know.
 
Just ordered a Circle Sample from Kit Masx. Order now and 15% off purchases

I've used Kit Masx masks before and they are just as good as Eduard. two pluses, they make masks for many kits that Eduard doesn't and cheaper shipping in Canada. Tariff free to the US of A but for some reason, shipping is paused to the EU..... Kit Masx
I need a sample of circles, I was gonna buy donuts 🍩 for them though. Maybe your way is better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back